|The KSL Civic Association for Adult Learning|
* Private Non-Governmental Organization, established in 1964.
* Established as “an Association of Associations”, KSL’s main partners are its 15 member organisations. Among the members are trade union, the Left Alliance (party), various cultural, social and sports associations.
* KSL organises yearly about 40 000 course and study circle training hours. These activities are partly funded by the Ministry of Education. The cultural and other civic activities of KSL are also partly funded by the Ministry.
* KSL acts as a partner in a wide range of educational and cultural initiatives.
* KSL organises voluntary non-formal adult education activities in the form of courses, seminars and study circles. KSL offers also vocational further training.
KSL is active in the European level, for instance it has been partner is several ESF funded projects, Leonardo da Vinci projects and Grundtvig projects. The subjects of the projects have varied from development of workers co-operatives, to tourism, ecological production, insertion of immigrants and development of training materials and methods.
KSL’s webradio broadcast multicultural programmes for inhabitants of the respective regions.
Our resources are at yours disposal
* The staff of KSL form a team of experienced professionals in the field of adult education. We have experience in training and education of political and trade union activists, in training and establishing employee owned and social enterprises, leadership and project management, environmental education, digital technology and progressive pedagogies.
* KSL has its offices in Helsinki, Lahti, Oulu and Tampere. For contact information see front page.
|Viimeksi päivitetty 20.02.2013 15:52|